Monday, September 15, 2008

PLMAR Students' Online Activity for Sept 15 to 20

Hi Guys! Congratulations! Welcome to my Blog for my students.

Please visit the websites below and I hope you enjoy reading them.

I created our own Social Network The PLMarians.ning.com please sign up and send me a message telling me your name course and section, So I can give you a grade for this activity also by thursday I will be opening a forum where in you have to share your reaction or what you have learned in the IT seminar as part of your final project grade. Make the social network your home.

Here are the website to visit:

Please watch this video Blogging at Y4IT

Visit some of the Top Blogs today

Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2008

Aleba Top 10 Blogs

Top Blogs in the Philippines

Read about Buraot

Want to win a trip to Palawan?

Check out Facebook you can add me as a friend (joan_pinon@yahoo.com)

I will be giving announcements on the plmar social networks so please check in regularly. Please comment on this blog so that I can add you on my blogroll.

Enjoy Reading!

2 comments:

gemholder said...

hi ma'am!

just finished reading your entry and starting to enter the PLmarians site :-)


-edleen concepcion
bsba 1-3MA

gemholder said...

Hi ma'am!

just read your entry and starting to read the PLmarians site :)

-edleen concepcion
BSBA 1-3MA